SEVEN-UP Bottling Company, A dealer in the carbonate soft drink industry in Nigeria, acknowledged for providing challenging opportunity for hard working and experienced individuals who have passion for the result. Opportunity now exist for such individual to join
our organization as TRANSPORT ENGINEER
Job Title: Transport Engineer
The job holder holder has full responsibility for maintaining the plant's fleet of vehicles (trucks and trailers (IVECO, VW, and Mercedes 911), vans, cars and forklift) at the highest operational efficiency in a cost-effective manner such that breakdown/downtime and costs are minimized.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance programme for the company fleet of vehicles and ensure that records of maintenance costs per vehicle are maintained correctly.
- Determine spare parts requirements and ensure their availability, at an economic level through an efficient ordering system.
- Provide effective leadership to workshop staff and develop the capabilities of subordinate through well programmed on the job modules and off-the-job training.
- Ensure that the maintenance operation in the workshop are carried out efficiently, in line with operational budgets and are adequately supported by parts and manpower
This is a management position and the successful applicant will be expected to have the following minimum qualifications:
- The applicant must possess a University degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering (Auto-Mechanical) in order to be considered for this job at SEVEN UP Bottling Company.
- 10 years working experience in a large fleet engineering function, with management experience within that function.
- Sound engineering management skills and knowledge.
- Must be abreast of the changing dynamics in auto technology
The compensation attached to this position is very attractive and competitive.
Method of Application for this vacancy at SEVEN UP Bottling Company:
Interested candidates to apply in their own handwriting latest 28th July, 2011 with relevant CV / Credentials to
The Executive Director
Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc
247, Moshood Abiola Way, Ijora
P.O.Box 134, Apapa, Lagos